Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dial 911, Well... Not Really! =)

Okay people, major crisis here. Your favorite blogger, yours truly, is suffering from an extremely deadly case of writer's block (da, da, da...). I have nothing, absolutely nothing, to write about. Every poem or idea I have ends up sounding so depressed-- I'm starting to scare myself! And the strange thing is that I'm really not a naturally sad person. Sure, I'm not the girl who goes around laughing and smiling all the time. But ask anyone who knows me-- I am NOT depressed. And yet, the seemingly incurable writer's block remains, so bad I am forced to blog about my inability to find something to blog about. Do you have any ideas (and please tell me you do!)? Leave a comment!

Peace, love, and happiness
-Becca

1 comment:

  1. Hey becca, its sib
    Cool blog!!!!
    Mabey you should write about somthin 2 do w/ nature
    Idk
    How do u make A blog??? I want one!!!!

    ReplyDelete